Henry “Hank” Hymanson
Areas of Practice: Predatory Lending Litigation Litigation Percentage: 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation Bar Admissions: California, 2014. U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
Who I Am
Hank joined ULC’s Predatory Lending Litigation division in late 2015 after developing a diverse law background in Southern California. While attending UC, Irvine School of Law, he was a judicial extern at the California Court of Appeal, 4th Appellate District, Div. 3 and later in the US. Bankruptcy Court, Central District in Santa Ana, Calif. for the Honorable Mark S. Wallace. That externship evolved into his position as a law clerk to the Honorable Mark S. Wallace for a year following his graduation from law school. His time as a law clerk exposed him to countless bankruptcy cases and matters involving foreclosures. He brings a deep understanding of the challenging legal processes for bankruptcy and foreclosure and has seen first-hand how the two often go hand-in-hand.
While a law student, Hank participated in many moot court and mock trial educational opportunities to practice for trial, placing second in the 2014 mock trial competition. He also attended the Orange County Bar Association’s College of Trial Advocacy and studied under Federal District Court Judge Andrew Guilford who awarded him the Faculty Award for Trial Advocacy given his superior performance in the program. Hank also holds a Masters in Business Administration from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
- Predatory Lending Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2014.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- University of California, Irvine School of Law
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Major: Business Administration
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- B.S. in Pharmacology, Minor in History, Leadership Certificate
- Faculty Award – Trial Advocacy, Honorable Judge Guilford
- Finalist – 2014 Mock Trial Competition
- Moot Court and Mock Trial – 2013 and 2014
- Professional Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Capital Cities Trial Lawyers Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association