Ronald W. Holland
Areas of Practice: Chapters 7 Bankruptcy for Individuals and Small Businesses Chapter 13 Bankruptcy for Individuals and Small Businesses
Who I Am
Ronald W. Holland has been practicing Bankruptcy Law and representing debtors in bankruptcy cases since 1982. Holland is Supervising Attorney for United Law Center’s Bankruptcy department.
He has extensive experience representing clients in Bankruptcy actions in Federal court in both the Eastern and Northern Districts of California. Although mostly consumer and small business cases, many of them involved foreclosure and real estate actions, mid-sized businesses, and other complex issues such as dischargeability and asset exemption litigation. Mr. Holland’s vast experience also includes such diverse legal fields as business, contracts, and civil litigation. Over the past 33 years, Mr. Holland has filed nearly 11,000 bankruptcy cases… and still counting.
He is a graduate of UC Davis and of Golden Gate School of Law in San Francisco, where he obtained his Doctor of Juris prudence degree. Mr. Holland has been a panel speaker at the national convention of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
Areas of Practice:
- Chapters 7 Bankruptcy for Individuals and Small Businesses
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy for Individuals and Small Businesses
Practice Area Percentage:
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Bankruptcy
- California, 1980
- All U.S. District Courts in California, most experience in the Eastern and Northern Districts
- Golden Gate School of Law
- University of California, Davis
- Amerio Law Firm
- Litchney Law Firm
- Rinne Legal
- Morris Law Group
- Holland Law Firm
- Roni Deutch Law Firm
- Jacoby & Meyers
- Former small business owner/GM while residing in Kauai, HI for six years.