Jonathan A. Sanders
Areas of Practice: Predatory Lending Litigation Personal Injury Practice Area Percentage: 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation Bar Admissions: California, 2011 District of Columbia, 2014 Michigan, 2015 U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, and Central Districts of California, 2012
Who I Am
Jonathan brings a wide variety of legal experience to ULC from diverse areas of the law. He represented public entities in high-stakes civil rights and personal injury cases. He also represented corporate entities in construction defect, products liability, and business litigation. While in law school, he clerked at the California Attorney General’s Office and interned for the Honorable Virgil C. Smith, Chief Judge of the Third Judicial Circuit Court for the County of Wayne, Michigan.
Today, Jonathan enjoys leveraging his previous experience to protect the rights of homeowners. He is admitted to practice in California, Washington D.C., and his home state of Michigan.
In his spare time, Jonathan enjoys discovering Sacramento’s burgeoning culinary scene and spending time in the gym as a licensed personal trainer.
- Predatory Lending Litigation
- Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2011
- District of Columbia, 2014
- Michigan, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, and Central Districts of California, 2012
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law
- B.A., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Klinedinst, P.C., Sacramento, CA
- The Chernay Law Firm, P.C. Folsom/San Francisco/Sutter Creek, California
- Porter, Scott, Weiberg & Delehant Sacramento, California
- Certificate of Completion, Intensive Japanese Language Program, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Wiley M. Manual Bar Association