A unique program from United Law Center
Unlike any other law firm, we have created BankruptcyPlus especially for our clients that need Bankruptcy assistance.
BankruptcyPlus is a unique process that includes a “holistic” or complete approach to debt relief, that ensures you receive every last benefit under the law. This is something that most “bankruptcy mill” law firms don’t take the time to offer. The extensive experience behind BankruptcyPlus is a key part of this process.
When it comes to bankruptcy, there is no one, repeat, no one that will help you clear your debt problems better or faster than the staff at United Law Center!
Free straight talk legal advice
United Law Center provides what very few firms can: Free Straight Talk legal advice about your debt situation and legal expertise that will help our clients understand their options. We treat our clients like real people. We don’t tell our clients what decisions to make. We explain how things it works so each and every client will be confident that they are doing the right thing.
Bankruptcy sometimes sounds easy but it’s not. It takes a special kind of law firm. This is one reason why United Law Center was nominated California Consumer Attorney of the Year in 2014 by the Consumer Attorneys of California and is the leading law firm in mortgage fraud and debt relief legal services.
If you talk to someone and they are just telling you to do something without explaining why, is that the way you want to be treated? Don’t you deserve better than that? Find out how things should really be and how you should be treated by talking to us about BankruptcyPlus today!
We are here when you need help
At United Law Center, the BankruptcyPlus process will help you now!
Whether you need help under Chapter 7, where we utilize the Bankruptcy Law to discharge as much debt as possible with no repayment and the Exemption Law to protect all or most of your assets from being taken, or help under Chapter 13, where you get immediate relief from your debts while paying back all or some of them over a 3 to 5 year period.
Which option is best? Is bankruptcy even the best option? We can not only tell you the answer, but explain our answer to you!
Our first consultation is free
We promise you will receive special attention, but you won’t know until you call or come in.
Please pick up the phone and call 916-367-0630 for immediate assistance.
The Bankruptcy Plus Program offers:
- Free (no time-limit) consultation – This consultation will be with veteran bankruptcy attorney, Ronald W. Holland via phone or in person for complete and understandable answers to your questions
- A process that is truly unique – United Law Center’s unique process to explain, assist and guide the client through the entire Bankruptcy procedure
- Reduce Stress for our clients – We seek to make the process as easy as possible for our clients while being accurate, complete and oriented toward the results our client is seeking
- Creditor Management – Clients are asked to direct creditor calls to United Law Center once representation begins
- Creditor Block – Under federal and state law, even before a client’s case is filed, individuals are entitled to legal representation against their creditors. United Law Center will handle the phone calls, even before court proceedings start
- Free Credit Check and Credit Report. If available
- Free Credit Evaluation and counseling on rebuilding credit score
- Financial Analysis – United Law Center clients are assisted in understanding the process so that with our experience and guidance, they make good decisions for their future
- Full Pre-Filing Review and Analysis – United Law Center clients will meet with experienced Bankruptcy Attorney Ronald W. Holland to review all the facts and the financial situation prior to the preparation of any documents. Our clients are assisted in understanding exactly what is being done for them and how all potential options will work before taking the final steps toward filing their case
- Development of a Custom Designed Plan – Each client will receive a custom bankruptcy plan to receive maximum benefit
- Full Disclosure and Communication – Our clients receive regular communication from the attorney and bankruptcy staff so they are fully informed during the entire process. We promptly answer all client questions about their case. At United Law Center, our clients participate in the process will full knowledge and understanding of all steps being taken on their behalf.